TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
It is a well known fact that perfectionist Aamir Khan is very choosy about the subject and script of his films. However, it did not take him much to decide about remaking Ghajini in Hindi. So what or who was the reason?
Not many knows that it was Pradeep Rawat, the hot-tempered Sikh 'Deva Singh' of Aamir's home production Ghajini. Pradeep plays the negative role of 'Lakshman' in the original Tamil movie and it was he who asked Aamir to see the movie at least once. And Aamir loved it!
The Ghajini remake, as per the tentative schedule, the movie is all set to go on the floors later this month, most probably on the 23rd.
Mithun turns choreographer for Mimoh
Boom time for (Upen) Patel boy!