TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
By: Abid, Glamsham
Monday, April 16, 2007
Rumours were rife about a supposed fallout between Aamir Khan and Mani Ratnam and as result their project, based on renowed Urdu writer Ismat Chughtai's classic Lajjo, having been shelved. Thankfully, that is certainly not the case and we will let you know the exact reason for the delay.
The keenly awaited film was to be shot in Rajasthan and mostly outdoors. However, given the harsh summers, the project will now commence only in the last quarter of 2007. And Aamir has therefore decided to shoot for his Ghajini remake, something we told you recently.
More importantly, the scripting of the film that features Kareena Kapoor as the leading lady, is still on. And before we leave, it is not necessary that the movie will have the same title as that of the paperpack, that is LAJJO.
Mithoon makes his singing debut
Priyanka - new face of Lux