- Independence Day 2018: Must Watch Indian Television Shows On Armed Forces!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Shahrukh Khan To Introduce Erica Fernandes & Parth Samthaan!
- This Letter From Rajkummar Rao, A 'Jabra Fan', To Shahrukh Khan Will Leave You Shedding Happy Tears!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Take A SLY DIG At Shahrukh Khan Over Casting Actresses In His Films?
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
By: Sunil Noronha
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
Recently we got news that Aamir Khan turned down a Rs. 20 crore offer all because they was no script on hand. He actually said that if he does get a script, he will approach them when they told him that he can choose any script of his choice. As a matter of fact, he got 20 crore for his role in Ghajini – something that he makes no bones about.
Now he has refused a 60 crore Adlabs film deal. They too offered him the very same deal. Choose your own director and script but he wouldn't play along. The amount was initially 50 crore. The catch lies in the fact that the deal was actually a 50 crore deal for three films. When he didn't budge, they added 10 more crore to the total worth of deal.
Aamir is been the top paid actor is the following figures are to go by – 8 crore for The Rising, 10 crore for Rang De Basanti and Fanaa and now 20 crore for Ghajini. It seems that without making too much news, Aamir is going to really tip the scales. So is this competition for Shahrukh Khan? What do you think?