TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Sunil Noronha
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
Recently we got news that Aamir Khan turned down a Rs. 20 crore offer all because they was no script on hand. He actually said that if he does get a script, he will approach them when they told him that he can choose any script of his choice. As a matter of fact, he got 20 crore for his role in Ghajini – something that he makes no bones about.
Now he has refused a 60 crore Adlabs film deal. They too offered him the very same deal. Choose your own director and script but he wouldn't play along. The amount was initially 50 crore. The catch lies in the fact that the deal was actually a 50 crore deal for three films. When he didn't budge, they added 10 more crore to the total worth of deal.
Aamir is been the top paid actor is the following figures are to go by – 8 crore for The Rising, 10 crore for Rang De Basanti and Fanaa and now 20 crore for Ghajini. It seems that without making too much news, Aamir is going to really tip the scales. So is this competition for Shahrukh Khan? What do you think?