- How Aamir Khan Maintains A Good Equation With His First Wife Reena Dutta Despite Being Married Again
- Will Aamir Khan Ever Join Politics? Here's What The Superstar Has To Say..
- Kangana Ranaut Goes The Aamir Khan Way; Demands Profit-sharing For Mental Hai Kya!
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Aamir Khan Admits Charging Exorbitant Money For Films; Also Reveals Why He Does That
- Not Only Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan Had Also Rejected Lagaan & Got Irritated With Ashutosh Gowariker
Friday, September 28, 2007
We"ve seen Bollywood big stars go to jail one by one starting from Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan. Now it seems Aamir Khan will have to have a jail tenure too. A bailable warrant was issues against the actor along with car showroom owners Ashok and Rajesh Rajpal. The petition was filed against them because of an event where Khan was the chief guest, which had eleven Indian flags hoisted on the top the building.
The flags were not taken down even after the sunset. When this was told to the organizers, they immediately took action. They had the flags pulled down in a “derogatory manner" and left them on the floor – a violation of the National Flag code. The complainant is one advocate Shailendra Sharma. They have been directed top appear before the court on the 12th of October.