TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Friday, September 28, 2007
We"ve seen Bollywood big stars go to jail one by one starting from Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan. Now it seems Aamir Khan will have to have a jail tenure too. A bailable warrant was issues against the actor along with car showroom owners Ashok and Rajesh Rajpal. The petition was filed against them because of an event where Khan was the chief guest, which had eleven Indian flags hoisted on the top the building.
The flags were not taken down even after the sunset. When this was told to the organizers, they immediately took action. They had the flags pulled down in a “derogatory manner" and left them on the floor – a violation of the National Flag code. The complainant is one advocate Shailendra Sharma. They have been directed top appear before the court on the 12th of October.