TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Friday, September 28, 2007
We"ve seen Bollywood big stars go to jail one by one starting from Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan. Now it seems Aamir Khan will have to have a jail tenure too. A bailable warrant was issues against the actor along with car showroom owners Ashok and Rajesh Rajpal. The petition was filed against them because of an event where Khan was the chief guest, which had eleven Indian flags hoisted on the top the building.
The flags were not taken down even after the sunset. When this was told to the organizers, they immediately took action. They had the flags pulled down in a “derogatory manner" and left them on the floor – a violation of the National Flag code. The complainant is one advocate Shailendra Sharma. They have been directed top appear before the court on the 12th of October.