TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, November 22, 2007
A few Bollywood actors have found a place at the Madame Tussauds museum in London. Amitabh Bachchan was the first to be waxed and then he was followed by Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai (now Aishwarya Bachchan) and Salman Khan. Celebrities around the world long to enter the museum but not Bollywood actor Aamir Khan. He had turned down the offer to get waxed at the museum.
He said that he has been approached for getting waxed but he is not interested interested. He added that he leaves behind things that don't interest him, as he has so many things to do. He wants people to see him through his films if they want to see him.