TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, November 22, 2007
A few Bollywood actors have found a place at the Madame Tussauds museum in London. Amitabh Bachchan was the first to be waxed and then he was followed by Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai (now Aishwarya Bachchan) and Salman Khan. Celebrities around the world long to enter the museum but not Bollywood actor Aamir Khan. He had turned down the offer to get waxed at the museum.
He said that he has been approached for getting waxed but he is not interested interested. He added that he leaves behind things that don't interest him, as he has so many things to do. He wants people to see him through his films if they want to see him.