TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Nostalgic about his younger days, the superstar also played a game with the children called 'Pass Ya Fail' that had him perform a cute dare each time he couldn't answer one of their questions. Accompanied by their mothers who were equally eager to catch a glimpse of their teenage heartthrob, the children thronged Aamir with requests to do his Taare Zameen Par 'Bam Bam Bole' jig. Not the man to let down a bunch of bright-eyed kids, Aamir relented and shook a leg amidst much cheering. The little ones were in splits when they heard him speak sweetly in a girl's voice as a part of the game. When it was time for the kids to do their dares, Aamir came alive seeing them try his tongue-twister "Pake ped pe paka papita", run in slow motion, sing and dance to his hit numbers, imitate him as he cried and even get blindfolded to search for him as he playfully hid amongst the kids!
Aamir delighted the kids by taking keen interest in their paintings. Floored by the maturity of thought that had gone into making them, he lauded the kids saying, "When I was your age, I wasn't half as smart as you." Turning to the moms, he added, "Children never fail to amaze me. Through out the making of Taare Zameen Par, I have learnt so much about kids. It is the environment that surrounds you in your childhood that shapes who you are as an adult. Give your kids the best because they deserve no less". The interaction ended with Aamir presenting the children with special gifts he had brought along.