TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Sunil Noronha
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
Actress Aarti Chabria is a very familiar face now within the film industry. And it is a well known fact that beauties like her either are the centres of attraction or victims of jealousy. Apparently the female resident of a flat opposite the actresses flat in Shyam Nivas, Bhulabhai Road – Veena Sippy – has been booked for placing a placard outside her residence saying many vulgar things about the actress.
The actress took action against the resident after her maid told her there was aboard outside her house which spoke of the actress very vulgarly. The report claims that the actress neighbour, who has been living opposite the actress for about 12 months now, says that the actress is a call girl. She also, the report says, throws garbage in front of the actresses house door.
Meanwhile Sippy says that she stands by every single word that she writes on the placards and speaks about the actress. She claims that the actress is “being a nuisance and causing annoyance". She claims that the cops are corrupt and wont let her file a case against the actress because the ground according to them are non-cognizable.