TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Sunil Noronha
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
Actress Aarti Chabria is a very familiar face now within the film industry. And it is a well known fact that beauties like her either are the centres of attraction or victims of jealousy. Apparently the female resident of a flat opposite the actresses flat in Shyam Nivas, Bhulabhai Road – Veena Sippy – has been booked for placing a placard outside her residence saying many vulgar things about the actress.
The actress took action against the resident after her maid told her there was aboard outside her house which spoke of the actress very vulgarly. The report claims that the actress neighbour, who has been living opposite the actress for about 12 months now, says that the actress is a call girl. She also, the report says, throws garbage in front of the actresses house door.
Meanwhile Sippy says that she stands by every single word that she writes on the placards and speaks about the actress. She claims that the actress is “being a nuisance and causing annoyance". She claims that the cops are corrupt and wont let her file a case against the actress because the ground according to them are non-cognizable.