TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
If all had gone well, Abbas-Mustan would have completed their first comedy called Mr Fraud.
However the buzz is that this Sanjay Dutt-Ajay Devgan-Bipasha Basu-Anuuj Sawhney comic caper has been shelved.
According to a source very close to the film, "Mr Fraud was doomed from the start. The unit shot a very funny schedule in London. But then Sanju's dates went haywire. Because of his court cases Mr Fraud shows no signs of progress. And now the producers Ashtavinayak have decided to use the new dates allotted by Sanju to start a new film later this year."
When contacted the gentle Abbas, of Abbas-Mustan, who is busy shooting Race in Dubai has another story to tell. "Where has this news come from? It's true that Mr Fraud has been delayed. We were supposed to complete it in September 2006. Unfortunately because of Sanju's legal hassles the dates got cancelled. In the meanwhile, we started another thriller Naqaab with Bobby Deol and Akshaye Khanna. That's complete and we're releasing it this year. Now we'll revive Mr Fraud very soon and the film will be hopefully released by year- end. So we have three releases lined up this year."
As for Race here's what Abbas had to say, "It's shaping so well. And we're working with Saif for the first time. It's such a pleasure to work with him. We hope to do many more films with him."
Rakhi hurts Buddhists sentiment
Ajay turns director