- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Star couple Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Bachchan has recently been making a lot of public appearances together, be it at award functions, wedding of close friends or just a day out.
Yesterday evening however, the couple took time out of their busy schedules for a special cause and decided to interact with HIV/AIDS affected children at an association called 'Ashray".
Abhishek apparently has been a part of the Ashray Association since 2001 when he was first introduced to the organization by well-known fashion designer duo, Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. This was however, the first time that Aishwarya too came along with him.
With World Aids Day just around the corner (Dec 1), this star couple surely added a lot of color and hope to the lives of these little ones suffering from HIV/AIDS.