TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Star couple Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Bachchan has recently been making a lot of public appearances together, be it at award functions, wedding of close friends or just a day out.
Yesterday evening however, the couple took time out of their busy schedules for a special cause and decided to interact with HIV/AIDS affected children at an association called 'Ashray".
Abhishek apparently has been a part of the Ashray Association since 2001 when he was first introduced to the organization by well-known fashion designer duo, Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. This was however, the first time that Aishwarya too came along with him.
With World Aids Day just around the corner (Dec 1), this star couple surely added a lot of color and hope to the lives of these little ones suffering from HIV/AIDS.