TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Star couple Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Bachchan has recently been making a lot of public appearances together, be it at award functions, wedding of close friends or just a day out.
Yesterday evening however, the couple took time out of their busy schedules for a special cause and decided to interact with HIV/AIDS affected children at an association called 'Ashray".
Abhishek apparently has been a part of the Ashray Association since 2001 when he was first introduced to the organization by well-known fashion designer duo, Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. This was however, the first time that Aishwarya too came along with him.
With World Aids Day just around the corner (Dec 1), this star couple surely added a lot of color and hope to the lives of these little ones suffering from HIV/AIDS.