TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Abhishek Bachchan says it is too early to feel any change after marrying fellow star and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai. "Give me some time. It's not like she is waiting for me when I get back home," junior Bachchan said after returning from his honeymoon.
"Ash is working too, you know," he said.
Abhishek Bachchan and Rai married in a gala affair in April. The couple will now work together in "Sarkar Raj" in which she will play a powerful woman who manages mob business.
Directed by Ram Gopal Varma, the movie is a sequel to the 2005 hit "Sarkar" or "Boss" about a ruthless mob boss played by Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek's father.
The three will appear on screen together in the movie. They had earlier worked together in a popular hit "Bunty Aur Babli."
"I am looking forward to working with my wife. She is a wonderful co-star," Abhishek Bachchan said. "But whether she will get us a dabba (box) of home-cooked food and whether the sets will resemble our home, you've got to ask Ash," he said.