- Will Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Let It Happen? EXES Abhishek & Rani Mukerji Are Eager To Work Together!
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
The star couple of Bollywood Abhishek Bachchan - Aishwarya Bachchan offered prayers at a Dharga in Kadappa town of Andhra Pradesh on Thursday Morning. They were accompanied by actor Jaya Bachchan and family friend and Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh, who also visited and prayed at the Dharga -known as 'Pedda Dharga' - in Kadappa, about 400 km Hyderabad. They reached the town in a helicopter from Bangalore in the morning hours, Andhra police said.
Abhishek and Aishwarya, who got married in April this year, offered a 'chadar' and conducted special prayers at the Dharga, which is believed to have been established by a spiritual leader belonging to the clan of Prophet Mohammad. The Dharga is the ancient Ameen Peer Dharga, a 400-year-old mosque, popularly known as 'Ajmer of the South'.
A large number of Bachchan fans and curious onlookers gathered at the dharga to have a glimpse of the star couple. Amar Singh's family and the Bachans later left for Bangalore after spending about three hours at the dharga. The Dharga is often visited by a number of Bollywood personalities and politicians. Music director AR Rahman is a frequent visitor to the dharga.