TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Abid, Glamsham
Friday, November 02, 2007 Actor Abhishek Bachchan reached the Taj city of Agra yesterday (Tuesday), at one in the afternoon, accompanied by wife Aishwarya Bachchan (Rai), mother Jaya Bachchan and family friend and politician Amar Singh. After resting for a couple of hours at a 5 star hotel, Abhishek proceeded to the Taj Mahal premises, where he shot for a mobile ad.
While hubby Abhishek was involved with the shoot, Aishwarya, along with mother-in-law Jaya Bachchan and Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh, proceeded to sufi saint Khwaja Salim Chishti's shrine at Fatehpur Sikri, the 15th century city, 40 km from the Taj city.
After paying her respect, Aishwarya is believed to have prayed for the success and well being of her husband.