- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
- Salman Khan Remembers Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Spills His Favourite Navratri Memory That Includes Her
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
By: Abid, Glamsham
Friday, November 02, 2007 Actor Abhishek Bachchan reached the Taj city of Agra yesterday (Tuesday), at one in the afternoon, accompanied by wife Aishwarya Bachchan (Rai), mother Jaya Bachchan and family friend and politician Amar Singh. After resting for a couple of hours at a 5 star hotel, Abhishek proceeded to the Taj Mahal premises, where he shot for a mobile ad.
While hubby Abhishek was involved with the shoot, Aishwarya, along with mother-in-law Jaya Bachchan and Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh, proceeded to sufi saint Khwaja Salim Chishti's shrine at Fatehpur Sikri, the 15th century city, 40 km from the Taj city.
After paying her respect, Aishwarya is believed to have prayed for the success and well being of her husband.