TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Abid, Glamsham
Friday, November 02, 2007 Actor Abhishek Bachchan reached the Taj city of Agra yesterday (Tuesday), at one in the afternoon, accompanied by wife Aishwarya Bachchan (Rai), mother Jaya Bachchan and family friend and politician Amar Singh. After resting for a couple of hours at a 5 star hotel, Abhishek proceeded to the Taj Mahal premises, where he shot for a mobile ad.
While hubby Abhishek was involved with the shoot, Aishwarya, along with mother-in-law Jaya Bachchan and Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh, proceeded to sufi saint Khwaja Salim Chishti's shrine at Fatehpur Sikri, the 15th century city, 40 km from the Taj city.
After paying her respect, Aishwarya is believed to have prayed for the success and well being of her husband.