TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Thursday, November 22, 2007
The musical chair casting of Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's Dilli 6 commenced with Abhishek Bachchan, then moved on to Hrithik Roshan, Akshaye Kumar and Kunal Kapoor. Thankfully the uncertainty is over and the circle complete! To elaborate, it is finally going to be Aby's Baby, Abhishek Bachchan, who will play the main lead.
While different reasons were given for the baton changing so many hands, we bring you the views of the final hero of Dilli 6, Abhishek Bachchan, who explained as to why it all started in the first place. The hot 'n' happening actor says that he did not have the dates for Dilli 6, when he was first approached. Rakeysh then reworked the script and got back to him. Fortunately the date problem was sorted out, the second time around.
While on Dilli 6, it is Sonam Kapoor, the promising young daughter of Anil Kapoor, who has filled in the vacant slot, after Vidya Balan turned down the offer.