- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Anand Ahuja's Birthday Celebrations: Sonam Kapoor Shares Pics Of Her Special Surprise For Him!
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga To Release On 1st February, 2019!
- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
The musical chair casting of Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's Dilli 6 commenced with Abhishek Bachchan, then moved on to Hrithik Roshan, Akshaye Kumar and Kunal Kapoor. Thankfully the uncertainty is over and the circle complete! To elaborate, it is finally going to be Aby's Baby, Abhishek Bachchan, who will play the main lead.
While different reasons were given for the baton changing so many hands, we bring you the views of the final hero of Dilli 6, Abhishek Bachchan, who explained as to why it all started in the first place. The hot 'n' happening actor says that he did not have the dates for Dilli 6, when he was first approached. Rakeysh then reworked the script and got back to him. Fortunately the date problem was sorted out, the second time around.
While on Dilli 6, it is Sonam Kapoor, the promising young daughter of Anil Kapoor, who has filled in the vacant slot, after Vidya Balan turned down the offer.