TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
There are whispers that director Vikram Bhatt and actor Aftab Shivdasani, who have worked in a string of films together, including Red - The Dark Side [which opens this Friday], have decided to cement their friendship further. Reportedly, the duo has decided to start a series of films -- as producers.
"I am doing stuff on my own. I have plans to start my film, but it's not in association with Aftab or any actor. Production is definitely on the cards, but it's not happening immediately," Vikram tells me. Currently in London for work, the director is expected back in Mumbai on Thursday, a day before Red - The Dark Side hits the screens worldwide.
Meanwhile, Aftab has decided to follow his peers by producing films. In fact, he has also started a film production unit called Rising Sun Entertainment. "I don't have any projects in mind as of now. But I hope to start the film production activities by 2007-end. I am still building a base and I wouldn't start till the brand equity is strong enough," Aftab tells me.
What prompted Aftab to get into film production? "It's a natural extension. But I am not getting into it for the heck of it. I am pretty serious about it," he states.
Sanjay Dutt turns screenwriter with Kaante 2
Paid to protest outside SRK's house?