TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Friday, November 02, 2007
Just two days back, we had broken the news about Aishwarya's Fatehpur Sikri visit and Abhishek's mobile ad shoot at the Taj Mahal. And now we have for you the 'inside' details of the very private celebrations of timeless beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 34th birthday.
The entire Bachchan family, including Amitabh, Jaya and Abhishek, along with family friend and politician Amar Singh, gathered at Agra's Amar Villas Hotel. The exact venue was the prestigious 'Kohinoor suite', from where an unhindered view of the monument of love, Taj Mahal is visible. Apart from two waiters, no one else was allowed anywhere near.
As per sources, as soon as the clock struck twelve, heralding the arrival of November 1 (Aishwarya's birthday), the cake was cut by the beauty queen. After that she touched the feet of her father and mother-in law, Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan and seeked their blessing. Our sources add that the simple celebrations continued for about an hour after midnight.