- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
Friday, November 02, 2007
Just two days back, we had broken the news about Aishwarya's Fatehpur Sikri visit and Abhishek's mobile ad shoot at the Taj Mahal. And now we have for you the 'inside' details of the very private celebrations of timeless beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 34th birthday.
The entire Bachchan family, including Amitabh, Jaya and Abhishek, along with family friend and politician Amar Singh, gathered at Agra's Amar Villas Hotel. The exact venue was the prestigious 'Kohinoor suite', from where an unhindered view of the monument of love, Taj Mahal is visible. Apart from two waiters, no one else was allowed anywhere near.
As per sources, as soon as the clock struck twelve, heralding the arrival of November 1 (Aishwarya's birthday), the cake was cut by the beauty queen. After that she touched the feet of her father and mother-in law, Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan and seeked their blessing. Our sources add that the simple celebrations continued for about an hour after midnight.