TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, April 30, 2007
This newly-wed Bachchan Bahu and her Dhoom 2 co star Hrithik Roshan is in legal hassle for their kissing scene. It is reported that Muzaffarpur court has issued summons to Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan for a kissing scene in Sanjay Gadhvi's Dhoom 2.
Duo has been asked to appear in the court on May 30. An advocate Sudhir Kumar Ojha filed a complaint petition against Ash and Hrithik, producer of the film Aditya Chopra and director Sanjay Gadhvi claimimg that they had hurt the sensibilities of the audiences by the 'obscene' kissing scene.
Dhoom 2 is an action flick that stars Hrithik, Ash, Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Bispasha Basu.
Hrithik tops in income tax chart
Jodha Akbar, Goal to be unveiled at Cannes