TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Aishwarya Rai is not playing wife to Abhishek Bachchan in Sarkar II, but to play a power woman. Abhi is married to Tanisha in the same.
According to sources, , "Ash plays a character who is heading a power plant project. She comes from a hardcore corporate world of London and steps into Sarkar's world. Ash's character, which goes by the name of Anita in the film, is a lot into power dressing too." The shooting of the film has already begun in Hyderabad. A huge set has been built in Hyderabad that serves as Sarkar's house. The outdoor scenes will be shot in Mumbai.