TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
By: Abid, Glamsham
Thursday, April 05, 2007
From Lajja to The Legend Of Bhagat Singh and not to forget Khakee, the Rajkumar Santoshi-Ajay Devgan combo has always spelled magic. And now the two will once again be seen in the upcoming Halla Bol.
Coming back to why you are here, no, Ajay Devgan has not added the surname 'Khan', but we have come to know that Ajay plays a character called 'Khan' in Halla Bol. Staying on with the much awaited movie, it takes its name from the slogan/play associated with the pioneer of 'Nukkad Natak', the late Safdar Hashmi, whose brutal murder by political hoodlums on New Years day in 1989 on the outskirts of Delhi (during the play Halla Bol), shook the entire nation.
It is believed that Halla Bol is loosely inspired by the life of the late social and cultural activist.
Tusshar makes his BBC Asia debut
SRK to clash with Hrithik