TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
But on watching the promos on television, one sees the inclusion of the word Christmas: 'Welcome, Welcome To The Christmas Party, Welcome...'
It was Akshay Kumar's idea to orient the fun-filled number towards the Christmas season when this film is appropriately releasing. After this was discussed with director Aneez Bazmee and producer Firoz Nadiadwala, Wajid of Sajid-Wajid was asked to come in and make the minor addition of Christmas, which has been retained for the film's on-air promotion and in the final print as well!
Coincidentally, the Insha Allah song in the film has also released on air weeks before Eid, on which day the film releases in cinemas worldwide.
Remarks Akshay, 'Welcome is a film about fun, frolic and laughter. It's a film about celebration and we agreed that it would be nice to incorporate the Christmas angle in the title track to make it even more topical and relevant to the festive season.'
Welcome releases on December 20 by Indian Films through Studio 18.
|Akki and Kat in Welcome|