TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
But on watching the promos on television, one sees the inclusion of the word Christmas: 'Welcome, Welcome To The Christmas Party, Welcome...'
It was Akshay Kumar's idea to orient the fun-filled number towards the Christmas season when this film is appropriately releasing. After this was discussed with director Aneez Bazmee and producer Firoz Nadiadwala, Wajid of Sajid-Wajid was asked to come in and make the minor addition of Christmas, which has been retained for the film's on-air promotion and in the final print as well!
Coincidentally, the Insha Allah song in the film has also released on air weeks before Eid, on which day the film releases in cinemas worldwide.
Remarks Akshay, 'Welcome is a film about fun, frolic and laughter. It's a film about celebration and we agreed that it would be nice to incorporate the Christmas angle in the title track to make it even more topical and relevant to the festive season.'
Welcome releases on December 20 by Indian Films through Studio 18.
|Akki and Kat in Welcome|