TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Friday, October 05, 2007
Sajid Nadiadwala's Heyy Babyy, directed by debutant Sajid Khan, starring Akshay Kumar, Fardeen Khan, Riteish Deshmukh and Vidya Balan took a block buster opening worldwide with a record shattering opening weekend collection of Rs. 41 crore.
Heyy Babyy has also taken the biggest opening in the US this year and the biggest screen average (6039 pounds) in the UK. The film has already debuted at number 10 at the UK box office this week end. It is also touted to be Akshay Kumar's biggest opening ever and is touted to takeover as the 'Overseas King' with consecutive hits overseas.
After having crossed the success of all of Akshay's previous releases including Namaste London, Heyy Babyy remains the superstar's biggest hit to date!
A super success in the 3 major international markets in the US, UK and in Australia reaching the coveted $ 100000/- mark in the opening week end.
'Audience reactions world-wide to Heyy Babyy have been extremely encouraging. With Sajid Khan's direction and talent like Akshay, Fardeen, Ritesh and Vidya, Heyy Babyy was bound to be a stupendous hit,' says Mr. Sunil Lulla, President Eros International. Producer Sajid Nadiadwala lives up to his tag of being 'Mr Blockbuster'. Heyy Babyy so far has also been the movie moghul's biggest hit to date. 'The film has already crossed the fifty crore mark,' says a jubilant Sajid.
Heyy Babyy hits 50 crore business with approx 2.75 crore nett business in fourth week. The unanimous verdict is SUPERHIT.