- Airlift Trailer Proves That Akshay Kumar Is An All Rounder!
- Awesome! Rohit Shetty To Cast This Famous Actor In Next
- "Don't expect 8x10 Tasveer to be another Ghajini" - Akshay Kumar
- Kuselan cannot be dubbed into any other language
- Kapil Sharma’s Close Friend REVEALS What’s Wrong With The Comedian & Why He Cancelled The Shoot!
- Did Sony TV Incur A Loss Of Rs 30 Lakhs Because Of Kapil Sharma?
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Friday, November 30, 2007
Bhool Bhulaiyya and Laaga Chunari Mein Daag had clashed at the box office exactly seven weeks back. While the fate of the two films is not any mystery, the fact remains that both the films would be celebrating 50 days at the box office tomorrow.
Akshay Kumar gave his fourth straight successful film in the form of Bhool Bhulaiyya which has done over 53 crores business at the box office and enjoys a super hit status for itself. On the other hand Rani Mukherjee can take solace from the fact that in spite of LCMD being a commercial failure with only 20 crores under its belt and a painfully slow run at minimal screens over the weeks; it got her appreciation from all over.
On the home video front, Bhool Bhulaiyya has already released on DVDs and VCDs last week whereas going by the tradition, Yash Raj Films has currently only released the VCDs of Laaga Chunari Mein Daag.