TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Friday, November 30, 2007
Bhool Bhulaiyya and Laaga Chunari Mein Daag had clashed at the box office exactly seven weeks back. While the fate of the two films is not any mystery, the fact remains that both the films would be celebrating 50 days at the box office tomorrow.
Akshay Kumar gave his fourth straight successful film in the form of Bhool Bhulaiyya which has done over 53 crores business at the box office and enjoys a super hit status for itself. On the other hand Rani Mukherjee can take solace from the fact that in spite of LCMD being a commercial failure with only 20 crores under its belt and a painfully slow run at minimal screens over the weeks; it got her appreciation from all over.
On the home video front, Bhool Bhulaiyya has already released on DVDs and VCDs last week whereas going by the tradition, Yash Raj Films has currently only released the VCDs of Laaga Chunari Mein Daag.