TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Friday, November 30, 2007
Bhool Bhulaiyya and Laaga Chunari Mein Daag had clashed at the box office exactly seven weeks back. While the fate of the two films is not any mystery, the fact remains that both the films would be celebrating 50 days at the box office tomorrow.
Akshay Kumar gave his fourth straight successful film in the form of Bhool Bhulaiyya which has done over 53 crores business at the box office and enjoys a super hit status for itself. On the other hand Rani Mukherjee can take solace from the fact that in spite of LCMD being a commercial failure with only 20 crores under its belt and a painfully slow run at minimal screens over the weeks; it got her appreciation from all over.
On the home video front, Bhool Bhulaiyya has already released on DVDs and VCDs last week whereas going by the tradition, Yash Raj Films has currently only released the VCDs of Laaga Chunari Mein Daag.