TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
By Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Singh Is King made news when two prolific film-makers decided to come together for this film -- Vipul Shah and Anees Bazmee. Singh Is King made news again when they roped in Akshay Kumar for the principal role in the film. And now, Vipul promises a film that has never been seen on the Hindi screen before.
Speaking from Australia, Vipul sounded gung ho about the project Anees and he have embarked upon. “We"ve devoted almost two months to its pre-production, before we embark on its shooting [from November onwards]. Everything to the minutest detail is being looked into before we start rolling. It"ll be a film to remember. You wouldn"t have seen something like this on Hindi screen before, I assure you," he tells me.
Please elaborate. “There"re many surprises coming your way. Just wait and watch," he smiles. With Akshay going through a great phase professionally, Singh Is King is, without doubt, one of the hottest projects in the market today.