TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Friday, October 19, 2007
If you have checked the promos of Aaja Nachle, you would have realized that it's about only woman - Madhuri Dixit.
Now that's pretty much justified considering the fact that this is Madhuri's much hyped comeback film and deserves all the focus on herself. Still, if one checks out the theatrical promo carefully, there are other actors like Kunal Kapoor and Konkana Sen who get a reasonable footage in the three minute promo. In fact even Ranvir Shorey and Vinay Pathak get a dialogue each to mouth in the attractive promo that has made quite a splash ever since it was aired first.
But where does it lead one of the most known faces in Aaja Nachle after Madhuri Dixit? We are talking about Akshaye Khanna who doesn't feature in the promo for even a flicker of a second.
Knowing Yash Raj's penchant for creating a well planned promotion strategy for their films, we are sure there would be valid reasons for Akshaye not being talked about at all as of now. Now is that a surprise element in the offering for Aaja Nachle?