TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Veteran actor Darmendra acted with his sons Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol in the film Apne and they became a rage amongst the audience. Now, Amitabh Bachchan is also going to play father to his son Abhishek Bachchan in a new film titled Pa. The duo had earlier acted together in films like Sarkar, Bunty Aur Babli and Kank.
Director Balakrishnan, who has completed his latest offering Cheeni Kum, is bringing this father-son duo together once again. The director revealed that Pa is comedy flick based on father-son relationship.