TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Abhishek Bachchan, who has been more in news than ever this year, celebrated his birthday on Monday, February 5. The celebrations took place in style at the Bachchan residence Jalsa at Juhu, Mumbai.
Abhishek, who was busy shooting in Rajasthan for Drona, dropped in just to be with his family on the special day. As crowds waited in anticipation outside the bungalow with gifts and bouquets, AB and his baby made a grand entry. A humble Amitabh said to the crowds that his son only needed blessings, no gifts. As the charming actor turned 31 yesterday, papa dearest decided to give him a very special surprise. Amitabh Bachchan gifted his son a brilliant white Bentley. It is said that the Rs. 2 crore worth gift had a Delhi license plate.
After the celebrations, the Bachchan family left for Lilavati Hospital at Bandra to meet up with Teli Bachchan. Abhishek's fiance Aishwarya Rai was also present there. Of course, she did not leave without taking a test drive in her fiance's brand new car!
Sushmita Sen turns producer
Yaadon Ki Baarat actor passes away