- This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Said About Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Statement On Casting Ranveer For Sanju
- Sanju: Vidhu Vinod Chopra Admits He REJECTED Ranbir Kapoor; Wanted To REPLACE Him With Ranveer Singh
- Sanju Was Shattered! Film Industry Had Banned Sanjay Dutt When He Came Back From Jail The First Time
- Vidhu Vinod Chopra To Shoot His Upcoming Film In Jammu Migrant Camps!
- MUST READ! Sanjay Dutt REVEALS How He Is A Part Of Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Dutt
- FIRST TIME EVER! Anil Kapoor & Sonam Kapoor Team Up For A Film Which Goes On Floors Today In Patiala
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Did you notice this: Two Big B movies are releasing back-to-back in February? While Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Eklavya - The Royal Guard is confirmed for release on 16th February, Ramgopal Varma's Nishabd has been confirmed for a week later, on 23rd February. In the past, whenever two or more Big B starrers would clash with one another, the actor would reason that he was a mere character actor and the clash wouldn't affect each other's business.
This time, however, the two stories, Eklavya and Nishabd, revolve around the icon. "I don't think they would cut into each other's pie," RGV tells me, "Both are diverse in content, so there's nothing to fear as such."
Meanwhile, there's talk that RGV is planning a film on Veerappan. In the past, RGV's Jungle was loosely based on Veerappan's character. Much later, RGV had also announced a film Let's Catch Veerappan, which was shelved subsequently. Ask RGV if he's reviving the project and he's quick to remark, "Nothing is confirmed yet."