TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Teji Bachchan was the second wife of well-known poet Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan. In fact, when his first wife Shyama died in 1936, it sent him into a creative stupor for over a year. He was released from personal grief only after his marriage to Teji in 1942. Dr. Bachchan and Teji won wide acclaim during their younger days as a singing duo at literary meets.