- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
Charlotte De Backer of the University of Leicester, Department of Media and Communication, carried out the research to know public interest in celebrity culture. Her study brought to light that youngsters tend to imitate the actions of successful people be it good or bad. It also confirmed that youngsters are more interested in celebrity gossip than the older people. They simply love to read about celebrities irrespective of their ages.
The findings of the study involving 800 respondents and over 100 interviews was published in the journal Human Nature.
|Shahrukh in Om Shanti Om|