TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Charlotte De Backer of the University of Leicester, Department of Media and Communication, carried out the research to know public interest in celebrity culture. Her study brought to light that youngsters tend to imitate the actions of successful people be it good or bad. It also confirmed that youngsters are more interested in celebrity gossip than the older people. They simply love to read about celebrities irrespective of their ages.
The findings of the study involving 800 respondents and over 100 interviews was published in the journal Human Nature.
|Shahrukh in Om Shanti Om|