TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Charlotte De Backer of the University of Leicester, Department of Media and Communication, carried out the research to know public interest in celebrity culture. Her study brought to light that youngsters tend to imitate the actions of successful people be it good or bad. It also confirmed that youngsters are more interested in celebrity gossip than the older people. They simply love to read about celebrities irrespective of their ages.
The findings of the study involving 800 respondents and over 100 interviews was published in the journal Human Nature.
|Shahrukh in Om Shanti Om|