TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, March 05, 2007
In the 70's, Shashi Kapoor enjoyed the title of being one of most handsome actors in Bollywood and now, when he has turned 70, the actor has become an inspiration for artists.
Recently, a dozen artists painted his countenance on their canvases at JJ School of Arts. Bollywood personalities like director Amol Palekar and singer Sudesh Bhosle too made sketches of the blue eyed actor. Amol Palekar is an alumnus of JJ School of Arts while Sudesh Bhosle says that he used to paint movie posters with his father in his earlier days and sketching Kapoor has been of interest to him since then.
Shashi Kapoor has taken a break from the film industry since a decade now. He was last seen on the big screen in the film Salma Pe Dil Aa Gaya in 1997. Besides films, Shashi Kapoor has also been actively involved in theatre.
Salman Khan bails out Boney Kapoor again
ABCL to produce television soaps?