TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Friday, January 12, 2007
Fresh from the success of her last film Vivah, Amrita Rao has a new role now. She has turned director. Well, not in real life but in reel life. She will be essaying the role of an assistant director in her next film My Name is Anthony Gonsalves. She says that her role is very interesting and is looking forward to the film produced by T-Series, directed by E.Niwas and presented by Shah Rukh Khan.
Incidentally, this is Amrita's second film with Shah Rukh as a producer, the first being Main Hoon Na.
The film stars new-comer Nikhil Dwivedi playing the title role.