TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Record: IAF airlifts 463 tonnes of load
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Friday, July 27, 2007
Recently, business tycoon Anil Ambani and wife Tina got a lashing from evergreen actor Dev Anand for eyeing his bungalow. Dev Anand was unaware of Ambani's intentions when the Reliance honcho expressed his desire to meet him. So he readily agreed. It was only after sharing greets that Ambani requested Anand to sell off his bungalow to him. Perhaps, the house is Dev Anand's treasured possession and he couldn't control his displeasure at the offer. "Anil, you may have become very rich but you still are not that big that you can buy me. Please get out of here," a source quoted Anand saying. High time Ambani learns that all deals are not as they are in the corporate world.