TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Monday, January 08, 2007
Anil Kapoor has always been known as a director's actor. The terms 'Never throws a tantrum' and 'Never turns up late on the sets' have always been synonymous with the artist. This veteran is a producer's delight as well as the audience's glee. Now we can easily add the word 'Perfectionist' in his cap.
We all know that his film Salaam-e-Ishq is all set to release this month and we got an account of just what lengths Anil Kapoor went through to get his look just right for the character of Vinay Malhotra.
Director Nikhil Advani and designer Vikram Phadnis were shopping in Singapore and Hong Kong to get Anil a different look; however they were taken aback and pleasantly surprised when they found none other than the actor himself turning up in Honk Kong to check out his fittings for the film. Yes, he landed there to know what the two of them had in mind for his 'new look'. After hearing from their ideas, he gave in his valuable inputs as well. He was so precise about his look that he involved himself completely with the director and designer duo for a complete finish.
Needless to say that Anil Kapoor does look dashing in a new hairdo and French beard. Now that's called leaving no 'Store' unturned.
Kamal, Shabana attend Field's seminar
Bollywood contributes for a cause