TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subhash Ghai is upset with close friend Anil Kapoor these days. That's because Anil has reportedly kept a day's shoot pending for Subhash's forthcoming movie Black and White, also starring Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. The actor has worked in many of Ghai's hit movies and is one of the favourite stars of the film-maker.
A source says: "Nowadays, Anil Kapoor is sporting a new look for his upcoming Yash Raj film Tashan. However, Anil has featured in his normal looks in Ghai's Black and White. While 99 per cent of Ghai's film has been shot, a few portions are left. It would take just a couple of days to finish it off, but Anil is not available as he is now sporting long hair and a big moustache for the Yash Raj venture." The source adds: "It has been around three months now and Subhash ji is very upset with the delay. However, he is still keeping mum only because Anil is a close friend. He is adjusting somehow."
Even Akshay Kumar faced a similar problem while shooting for the tittle track of Bhool Bhulaiya as he was sporting short hair and a beard. So actors better confirm that the movie at hand has been shot completely before changing their looks for a new movie.