TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subhash Ghai is upset with close friend Anil Kapoor these days. That's because Anil has reportedly kept a day's shoot pending for Subhash's forthcoming movie Black and White, also starring Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. The actor has worked in many of Ghai's hit movies and is one of the favourite stars of the film-maker.
A source says: "Nowadays, Anil Kapoor is sporting a new look for his upcoming Yash Raj film Tashan. However, Anil has featured in his normal looks in Ghai's Black and White. While 99 per cent of Ghai's film has been shot, a few portions are left. It would take just a couple of days to finish it off, but Anil is not available as he is now sporting long hair and a big moustache for the Yash Raj venture." The source adds: "It has been around three months now and Subhash ji is very upset with the delay. However, he is still keeping mum only because Anil is a close friend. He is adjusting somehow."
Even Akshay Kumar faced a similar problem while shooting for the tittle track of Bhool Bhulaiya as he was sporting short hair and a beard. So actors better confirm that the movie at hand has been shot completely before changing their looks for a new movie.