TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Director Vikram Bhatt has the reputation of being ladies' man and he is living to it fully. And the latest gal to have all the praises for him is none other than debutante Anjori Alagh, daughter of Businessman Sunil and actress Maya Alagh's daughter who is making a debut with Bhatt's latest - Life Mein Kabhi Kabhi.
The actress is tenterhooks these days with the approaching date of release for her maiden movie venture. And even though the actress is new to the industry, she seems to have learnt the tricks of the trade quite fast. She knows that before the film releases and bombs (we hope it doesn't) she has to create a good impression in the eyes of others (read director) so that she is repeated in his future projects too.
"I was soo nervous and jumpy because it was my first time, but Vikramji can calm anyone down, believe me! I got along with everyone famously and let me say that Vikram Bhatt is the best director I could debut with, he is so easygoing and professional!" praises Anjorie.
Well, with release just round the corner, only time will tell us if she really means it or its just yet another publicity gimmick.
Amitabh stops work, not Aishwarya
Rock with Alisha's next item song