TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 Animations industry is booming in Bollywood as many filmmaker want to make it part of their film. Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha has joined the bandwagon by including 20 minutes of animation in his forthcoming film Cash.
Anubhav thought of incorporating animation in Cash while he was in the process of writing it but dropped it because of the cost of the film but later the team decided that they should add animation to the film. The 20 minutes animation is inspired from Japanese manga comics where all the characters will have different hair colors.
Anubhav however liked the animated part so much that he has decided to make a full length animation film. In fact, he has already started working on it. He has finalized the pink colored hairstyle of the protagonist of his forthcoming animated film.
Recently, Yash Raj has also announced their desire of making animation films in association with Walt Disney. Their first venture Roadside Romeo will be directed by Jugal Hansraj. Pritish Nandy Communications has already started working on the animation venture of their film, Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena. Filmmaker Karan Johar is also reportedly, working on his forthcoming animation project.