TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Adlabs and Anubhav Sinha have joined hands to produce a new film, titled Chase. Budgeted at Rs. 25 crores, the film will star -- not established stars -- but four newcomers in the lead. Three guys and one girl, to be precise. "I've already finalized the new faces, but I don't want to expose them right away," Anubhav tells me.
That's not all, Anubhav is also casting two European actors for the film in question -- an established leading lady and a known character actor. Besides, the entire technical crew will be from Europe. "While the stunt co-ordinator will be from Germany, the cinematographer has worked with the likes of Ridley Scott," Anupam enthuses. Chase will roll in September/October this year and will be filmed entirely in Rome.
The talented director has some ambitious plans for the newcomers who make their debut in Chase. "Each of them will be cast in six more films produced by my company over a span of eighteen months," he adds.
Besides Chase, Anubhav's company is also planning four international co-productions -- one Indo-French venture, one Indo-American film and two Indo-Italian productions.
Meanwhile, Anubhav has denied having problems with Ajay Devgan, the principal lead of Cash. Reportedly, the director has shot an entire song using Ajay's duplicate. "It's rubbish. Ajay and I met the other day and had a hearty laugh over this issue," he quashes the news-report.