TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
He has just been signed to play the main male lead opposite Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut in Madhur Bhandakar's Fashion. "When Madhur offered me this role I wasn't the least worried about the space I'd have in the film. Even though two beautiful ladies Priyanka and Kangana were already signed I'm handsome enough to hold my own," Arbaaz jokes.
"I am the principal main lead and guy who's instrumental in the rise of the Priyanka character in the fashion world. Fashion would be interesting because I get to work with a director of Madhur's caliber. I also get to work with the two actresses for the first time. Priyanka, I've known well since she has been in many of my brother Salman's films. But Kangana I've only met socially. She's a wonderful girl."