TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Husband-wife duo Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora have decided to do a nine-week cricket show on Hindi news channel IBN 7. The show is called "The Cricket Grandmaster".
The scorching couple that they are - they are rumoured to have signed an offer for a whopping Rs.1.1 crore! Although the couple refuses to confirm this amount, they said that they are looking forward to doing this show. Reportedly, Arbaaz agreed to host the programme due to his passion for cricket. He confessed that he may not be the best cricket player around, but he has immense knowledge of the game. Malaika has hosted many events and shows in her own respect, so she tagged along as well. Arbaaz has never hosted a TV show before, unlike his gorgeous wife. And so he is nervous about appearing on the small screen! However, the duo is very thrilled about the show. "The Cricket Grandmaster", a cricket-based quiz shows on the lines of BBC's Mastermind, is said to go on air when the World Cup begins.
Arbaaz was not seen much on the big screen last year. However, he has a lot of interesting projects coming up, like Ahmed Khan's Fool And Final, and Apoorva Lakhia's Shootout At Lokhandwala.
Jabbar Patel's next film on Mahatma Phule
Sajid Nadiadwala tie up with Fox Studios