TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
After making a genuinely hatke film together, star photographer turned producer Subi Samuel and director Ashu Trikha have embarked on a new film together. "It's an action fare," Ashu confides, "It will star three top of the line actors." There's talk that Subi and Ashu are toying with the idea of casting Ajay Devgan, Fardeen Khan and Arjun Rampal for the roles in question. "We haven't approached Ajay. As for Arjun, we did connect before his film's [I See You] release, but haven't spoken as such," Ashu states.
Let's have more clarity please. "Well, I have readied the script, but haven't spoken to the actors yet. In any case, we have a limited set of actors who can carry off action roles. As of now, we have thought of a couple of names, but no one in particular has come on board," Ashu reveals.
Ashu is working on another project, this one's targeted at kiddies. "I sincerely believe that a film catering to kids should encompass the purest form of entertainment. The film that I plan to make will have no special effects as such, but it's the type that would charm the kids completely," Ashu discloses. Here too, Ashu is toying with the possibility of casting known names. "It should boast of good face-value for sure. I am in talks with a corporate house to back this film," he adds.
The two projects are expected to roll this year.