TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Friday, November 02, 2007
While Vivek Agnohotri directorial debut Chocolate had number of top line actors like Anil Kapoor, Suneil Shetty, Emraan Hashmi, Irrfan Khan and Tanushree Dutta, it seems the only one who has been extended a 'Chocolate' in director's upcoming film Goal is Arshad Warsi.
Goal, a UTV production, is a multi starrer with the likes of John Abraham, Bipasha Basu and Boman Irani forming the film's star cast, Arshad Warsi is the only actor to be repeated after Chocolate. Of course, there is Raj Zutshi as well who played a minor role in Chocolate and enacts the role of one of the football players in Goal.
Earlier there were also talks about Anil Kapoor being a part of Goal but eventually the role went to Boman Irani. Though there were talks about Anil not willing to be a part of the project since he wanted to avoid the rigorous month-long football training, both him and Vivek had laughed off the report.