TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Monday, April 09, 2007
Aryan Vaid has been lying low inspite of all the hype of Big Boss around him. Not because of lack of reason, but he has been very busy shooting for his film Apne of Anil Sharma where he is playing the negative character of a Boxer who reaches to the top but has too much of arrogance and ambition. So he moves to Australia to get better training.
In real life too Aryan is traveling a lot with all the events and shows. He is in Dubai on the 6th of April as part of Indian Bollywood eleven to compete against the Pakistan eleven. Other members of Indian team are Suneil Shetty, Rakeysh Mehra, Neha Dhupia etc.
Specially now when Indian and Pakistani teams are not able to perform for their country, may be Bollywood eleven and Pakistan film eleven will give better cricket scores! Let's see how many runs Aryan can score in this match.
India and Italy to co-produce films
Dharmendra's surprise guest appearance