TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, October 30, 2007>
The theatrical promo of Good Luck released last week which has generated tremendous response for Aryeman, he says, the morning I woke up I felt like a prince my room was full of 'good luck' bouquets for Good Luck.
I was so excited about the response bestowed on me by my well wishers and friends I simply loved the concern.
The whole room was full of bouquets and I felt like wow I didn't have space to step in my room but what was most exciting is the film offers and scripts coming my way I have my fingers crossed for films coming way...
Aryeman that is loads of luck we must say...