- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Shahrukh Khan, Rekha, SLB, Manish Malhotra & Others Attend Manisha Koirala's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Demise: Shahrukh Khan Reminisces How He Used To Discuss Ailing Knees With Him
- When Atal Bihari Vajpayee Teamed Up With Shahrukh Khan & Yash Chopra For A Music Video
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Dhoom 4: Post Salman Khan's Exit, Will Shahrukh Khan Or Ranbir Kapoor Step Into His Shoes?
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Of course, the fever of Shahrukh Khan's six-packs is catching on fast. But Aryeman Ramsay has more motivation than that to undergo an extensive fitness regime. A six-pack look is mandatory for his role in his forthcoming film in which he is playing a special cop, with plenty of action and stunts sequences to boot.
The actor feels Shahrukh looks "mindblowing" in his new avatar. "It's so good to be working on your character pre-film shooting. The conviction boosts your morale. I totally enjoy shooting for the character now, it helps a great deal. I had done my bit of homework too."
Being a complete foodie, the only thing Aryeman is missing out on is food cooked by his mom. Despite being on a strict diet, if given a chance, he is still ready to give in to homemade fare. But he can't. "To gain something you got to lose something," Aryeman says matter-of-factly. Now, that's called logical thinking.