TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Of course, the fever of Shahrukh Khan's six-packs is catching on fast. But Aryeman Ramsay has more motivation than that to undergo an extensive fitness regime. A six-pack look is mandatory for his role in his forthcoming film in which he is playing a special cop, with plenty of action and stunts sequences to boot.
The actor feels Shahrukh looks "mindblowing" in his new avatar. "It's so good to be working on your character pre-film shooting. The conviction boosts your morale. I totally enjoy shooting for the character now, it helps a great deal. I had done my bit of homework too."
Being a complete foodie, the only thing Aryeman is missing out on is food cooked by his mom. Despite being on a strict diet, if given a chance, he is still ready to give in to homemade fare. But he can't. "To gain something you got to lose something," Aryeman says matter-of-factly. Now, that's called logical thinking.