TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Of course, the fever of Shahrukh Khan's six-packs is catching on fast. But Aryeman Ramsay has more motivation than that to undergo an extensive fitness regime. A six-pack look is mandatory for his role in his forthcoming film in which he is playing a special cop, with plenty of action and stunts sequences to boot.
The actor feels Shahrukh looks "mindblowing" in his new avatar. "It's so good to be working on your character pre-film shooting. The conviction boosts your morale. I totally enjoy shooting for the character now, it helps a great deal. I had done my bit of homework too."
Being a complete foodie, the only thing Aryeman is missing out on is food cooked by his mom. Despite being on a strict diet, if given a chance, he is still ready to give in to homemade fare. But he can't. "To gain something you got to lose something," Aryeman says matter-of-factly. Now, that's called logical thinking.