TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
UNI: Senior Samajwadi Party leader and close friend of the Bachchan family Amar Singh today said former Miss World Aishwarya Rai is not troubled by any 'mangal dosh.' ''The entire topic of 'mangal dosh' in Ash's horoscope has been floated by some astrologers of Varanasi in collusion with local media for cheap publicity. As far as I know there is no 'mangal dosh' in Ash,'' Mr Singh, also the Uttar Pradesh Development Corporation (UPDC) Chairman told in an informal interaction with newspersons in Varanasi yesterday.
''Bachchan pariwar me teen pidhi se kundali milai nahi gai, ye mangal dosh kahan se aya'' (Bachchan family did not go for matching the horoscopes for marriage in the past three generations, I wonder how this mangal dosh became an issue).''Don't relate the devotion of Bachchan family to the deities in temples with these kinds of baseless speculations,'' Mr Singh maintained.
''Jab dil mil gaye to phir kisi dosh ka kya,'' he quipped.
He was in the city to attend a private function.
About the date of the much-awaited marital union of Aishwarya Rai and the junior Bachchan, Mr Singh said ''it will not be announced in Varanasi, where the media speculates every movement of the Bachchans and then splashes baseless news about them.''
Rajasthan recreated for Eklavya
Malaika plays superwoman...