TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
While Mumbaikars pack their bags this monsoon and head for Khandala, Ashmit Patel is planning to turn his own neighbourhood into a hot spot. On Environment Day, the actor went to the Byculla nursery, picked up around 40 saplings, and made sure they got planted at the right places in his Bandra neighbourhood. "Nature has always been my first love. Considering the increasing global warming, I hope that every one in the world makes sure that he/she contributes by planting at least one sapling every month," Ashmit said.
The actor is shooting for The Flag, Toss and Kabhie Kahin, back to back, so one wonders how he finds time for his green ventures.