TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Ashmit Patel seems to be following Aamir Khan's footsteps currently. The actor has signed a period film called The Flag. The film is set in 1940's, during the British Raj period and will be shot in Bhuj, the location where Lagaan was shot. The film will be directed by Sajiv Balath, who is a documentary filmmaker.
Talking about the film, Ashmit says,