TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thursday, February 08, 2007
There was a speculation about Aamir Khan and Ayesha Takia in Madhur Bhandarkar's forthcoming film Fashion but now the same pair has been signed for Murugadoss's Hindi film.
This untitled film will be produced by Madhu Varma and Alu Arvind. According to Ayesha's mother, Ayesha has signed this film and she will be cast opposite Aamir Khan. The film is a remake of the south Indian film Gajini which was originally made by Murugadoss himself. This will be also be the first time that Aamir Khan and Ayesha Takia will be seen together.
Ayesha is currently doing three films. She will be seen in Lovely Singh's Kya Love Story Hain with Tusshar Kapoor, E Niwas's De Taali with Riteish Deshmukh and Aftaab Shivdasani and Ahmed Khan's Fool and Final opposite Shahid Kapoor.
Khosla Ka Ghosla goes places
Vidhu gifts Big B a Rolls Royce