TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Justice A.N. Verma directed that the order of the Additional Commissioner of Faizabad on the land will remain intact. Also, there would be no enquiries as far as the forged entries in the revenue records of Big B are concerned.
The good news is that the Bachchan household has been successful in braving the situation. The next course of the action will be taken by Government counsel D.K Upadhyay as per the study of the judgment.
The court has also announced Dec 6 to be the date for the hearing of the petition laid down by Big B, challenging the accusations of allotment of the farmland to him during Samajwadi Party regime.