TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Justice A.N. Verma directed that the order of the Additional Commissioner of Faizabad on the land will remain intact. Also, there would be no enquiries as far as the forged entries in the revenue records of Big B are concerned.
The good news is that the Bachchan household has been successful in braving the situation. The next course of the action will be taken by Government counsel D.K Upadhyay as per the study of the judgment.
The court has also announced Dec 6 to be the date for the hearing of the petition laid down by Big B, challenging the accusations of allotment of the farmland to him during Samajwadi Party regime.