TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Shemaroo Entertainment and Astute Media Vision's 3D animation film Bal Ganesh is ready to lure the audience of both new and old generation alike. The film has been directed by Pankaj Sharma and produced by Smita Maroo and Pankaj Shrama.
Pankaj Sharma, who hails from Himachal, finished his graduation in Chandigadh and MBA in Pune. His foray in the tinsel industry started as an editor. He is a master of special effects. More than 100 hundred special effects editor trained by him are behind many projects of Bollywood. He always felt that the entertainment Industry has always ignored needs of children and he will do something for them. He produced TV Serial, 'Hukum Mere Aaka' for Sahara TV and his special effects in this serial were eye catchers, which got him nominated in the best special effects category at the 'Indian Telly Awards'. His 3D animation tele film Bal Hanuman on Zee TV and Cartoon Network were also very popular among children.
With Bal Ganesh, Pankaj Sharma debuts as a director on big screen. He is very much satisfied with the result. He says, 'I thoroughly enjoyed the making of this film. It took 18 months of continuous hard work. For better 3D effects we made dresses and wigs of the character. We might have done it through comparatively cheaper 2D sketches, but we knew it would have not given the real 3D look what we see in Hollywood's animation film. The film has a lot of action and seven songs."
Post Bal Ganesh Pankaj Sharma will start work on his next animation film, about which, he thinks it will be premature to talk about.