TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Two of the biggest names in the entertainment industry have joined hands! Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Bhushan Kumar, the head honcho of T-Series, have decided to produce their first film together. Leading editor Bela Sehgal, Sanjay's sister, will direct the film, which is expected to star Salman Khan and Rani Mukerji in principal roles.
"The cast is not correct," Bela tells me, "But it's true that Sanjay and Bhushan are producing the film jointly. We aren't starting the project right away. The film should take off before the year comes to a close, probably in October. I cannot comment on the cast since Sanjay and Bhushan would like to announce it formally." Is it a love story? "You could say that, although I am not revealing much at this stage. It's better to talk at the right time," Bela states.
Bela has edited all of Sanjay's films, but is no
Amitabh's daughter to make her debut
Aftab turns producer!